First investment bonus is a type of promotion or incentive mechanism offered to new members on online betting sites, casino platforms and other online gaming sites. This bonus comes into play when a user deposits money to the platform for the first time, and the bonus is usually given as a percentage of the deposited amount. For example, if a site offers a 100% initial investment bonus and the user deposits $100, another $100 will be added to his account as a bonus. The first investment bonus can be offered in different ways and with different conditions, so it is important to pay attention to the details.
First investment bonuses can be in different formats:
- Cash Bonus: A cash bonus is given as a percentage of the deposited amount.
- Free Betting: You are entitled to a free bet equal to the deposited amount or bet amount.
- Free Spin: Free spins are given on casino sites equal to the deposited amount.
- Free Bonus: A certain amount of bonus is given in addition to the deposited amount, but this is usually limited to a percentage of the deposited amount.
- Investment Power: Thanks to the first investment bonus, users can bet more or play more games.
- Low Risk: Users can minimize their potential losses by increasing the amount they deposit.
- Incentive Mechanism: The first investment bonus aims to make users members of the platform and activate them.